Popular Posts

Monday, June 2, 2014

Family photos

Here are our beautiful family photos, taken by Photos By Jewel.

I met Julie before Alex and I got married, as she was our wedding photographer. I loved her photos, her presence and professionalism. Ever since we got our Engagement pictures back, I was HOOKED on her work. Not only is she a wonderful photographer, but she is very personal, doesn't rush or make you uncomfortable, and is fun to be around. Shortly after our Engagement session, Julie announced she was pregnant! *For those that haven't seen our wedding photos, I was 6 months pregnant at the time.* We were so happy for her, and the fact that I had a new friend, and now our babies would be friends! She has taken many photos of our family as we grow, and I was lucky to make such a wonderful friend in the process. With that being said, if you are in South Florida, and are looking for a photographer, I can't say enough great things about her (can't you tell?). These are our most recent photos. She took Daniels cake smash, first birthday, and our family photos all around the same time.























Those were taken at the Morikami Museum, and it was absolutely beautiful!






No comments:

Post a Comment