Popular Posts

Friday, February 21, 2014

About us!

Hey everyone! If you are a new reader than this post is made for you! It is just a quick intro of who we are. 

I am Kelsey. A wife to Alex, and mama to Daniel. I married Alex in 2012, and you can find our wedding post here. On April 1st, 2013 is when our bundle of joy entered the world!  

Since then, I have been adapting to being a Stay-At-Home-Mom and all of the other duties of a wife & mom! I would not have my life any other way.

In March of 2014, I began my journey with Young living Essential Oils. For those of you that are not familiar with EO's, head on over to my website where you can learn extensive info about them, aside from what I share. I use these daily in our lives to heal,protect, and nourish our bodies and minds. They have given us and many others such great relief, that I feel so blessed to share them with you. I have posts (usually) every week about them, so be sure to keep an eye out! 

This blog is my way of sharing my views, tips & tricks, and just updating everyone about our lives!

We hope you enjoy reading, and if there are ever any questions you may have, feel free to find the links on my sidebar and get in contact with me. I would love to hear from you =)


No comments:

Post a Comment