Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Overdue

Hi all!

Sorry that I have been M.I.A for a while. With the holidays around the corner, things have been quite hectic. Not to mention getting everything ready for our home! We move in twenty days!

I have been looking for ideas for his room in our new home. I don't want to keep the same "baby" theme, but I also don't want anything too mature for him. Pinterest is my go-to when it comes for ideas, so I have been spending a lot of time on there, finding ideas for all throughout our new home.

Everything on our end is going well. Daniel will be 8 months old next week. Boy does time fly! He is now starting to crawl. He prefers to roll everywhere though, but that does not stop him from getting into things! I really have to keep my eye on him at all times. He can pull himself up to stand, and he loves that!




We are traveling to Gainesville tomorrow to spend Thanksgiving with family. The weather is going to be MUCH chillier than it is in South Florida, so he can wear all of his cute warm clothes!

With Christmas right around the corner, I have been comparing toys to get Daniel. He loves to make noise (lots of it) so we are really looking at musical toys. I think a drum would be fun! If any of my readers have an idea, feel free to comment!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving full of fun and love.




No comments:

Post a Comment