Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thanksgiving, 8 Month update.

We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday. We traveled up to Gainesville to spend some time with family and it was great. Daniel enjoyed his first turkey and mashed potatoes! The weather was so much nicer than it is in South Florida, so he got to wear all his cute warm clothes!! Sometimes here at home I like to turn the air down so he can wear them here too =)

On Black Friday, we decided to hit Toys R Us in the afternoon to see if they still had any good deals left. They did! We got most of his Christmas presents, still have some other things here and there to get. I love this time of year!!

The closing on our home is underway. About 2 weeks until we get the keys! I wish we could be there earlier so I could decorate for Christmas, but there is always next year.

On Sunday, Daniel hit his 8 month mark! I can't believe how fast time is flying. He is up to all sorts of things now a days.

He measures at around 23 Pounds, 30 inches.
He is wearing 9 Month clothing, or 6-12 months (some stores such as Gymboree are that size).
He can stand, walk with help (he likes to push his musical walker and I will stand behind him, holding his waist).

I do not think he will be crawling, lol. He still army crawls, and can get up to all fours, but doesn't go anywhere! He's so silly.

His favorite words are baba, papa, and ma.

He is eating all kinds of food, and loves to drink out of his straw sippy cup. Where did my 6 pound baby go?

We took Christmas pictures this past weekend and I love how they turned out!


 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 



2 comments: