Popular Posts

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Shifting Gears

July 1st, Daniel is now 15 months. I feel like just yesterday we were celebrating his 1st birthday. How can 3 months have gone by in a blink of an eye? 
It's crazy to me.
He is a big ball of energy, all day long. Climbing, jumping, falling, running, everything in between. He laughs at fear, and is the most adventurous little person I know.


We have been in the middle of a move for a month now. From our apartment-to my parent's house-to finally our new home, it has been a whirlwind. We are all glad that it is settling down, and we'll be back to our normal days. The house had a lot of work to do: Paint, remove carpet-lay tile, new cabinets, new appliances, re-do bathrooms, new garage door, landscaping. Everything that would need to be done to a home, we did. I am so happy with how it turned out, and so incredibly blessed for the move. It's going to be great having SO much space for Daniel, and we will finally have our German Shepherd back.

I used the title "Shifting Gears" because we have been doing just that. Sometimes we are moving slow, and sometimes we are moving super speed, but it's all going in the right direction. You can never understand life and what it throws at you but we have been living day by day, and we're enjoying it.

In these past 3 months, there have been many other obstacles we've been faced with. For myself, I went through a pregnancy loss. I won't be going into detail on this post, but when the time is right, there will be a separate post. My heart aches each time I think of it, but Alex and Daniel have gotten me through the worst of it.

I have also been very blessed in these past months, too, as my love of Young Living Essential Oils, is reaching out to others. No matter where this takes me, I am only in it to spread the word and touch other peoples lives. There is no greater reward than seeing someone feel better, and that's all I want out of it. If you have questions regarding Young Living, I urge you to please reach out to me, so I can help you! Feel free to go back in posts on my blog, and read up a bit on what I have to say. 





No comments:

Post a Comment