Popular Posts

Monday, October 28, 2013

Insomnia

The days are starting to feel like such a drag. By the time night comes around I am exhausted and cannot wait until Daniel is asleep and I can go lay down. Well I wish it were that simple. As soon as I lay in bed, I can't fall asleep. It is so frustrating and I just want to sleep. 

Daniel has been a bit irritated about something and I'm not quite sure what's going on. He's been running low grade fevers as well so I think something is brewing. 

He has been such a pain to put him to sleep recently. Nap time and bed time are both horrible times of the day for him. It's really wearing me out.

I just want to sleep and not feel like a zombie anymore. 

:(

He is more than worth it though and I love him to pieces. Especially when he snuggles up on my chest and falls asleep that way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment