Popular Posts

Thursday, October 10, 2013

What does the future hold?

I'm not exactly sure, but it is somewhere along the lines of me helping others! I have just ordered my books and am starting my certification and training in order to become a Birth Doula. I am so excited to start this journey and begin working with moms during labor and post partum support. I hope to become a midwife one day, but for now this is the route I choose to take and feel that it will give me great joy and knowledge! I receive my books tomorrow or Saturday and cannot wait to start reading! I then have to attend classes and workshops, live births and other requirements, and then I can start working as one! I will keep updates on how the process is going! 

Here are a couple cute pics of Dj :) he just cut his first tooth! Yay!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment