Popular Posts

Monday, January 13, 2014

Month 9 Update.

Wow. Nine months!!



It has been a great journey so far, and a learning process for all of us.

Daniel is always up to no good now a days. He loves to climb the couches, fall, and then try again! Anything that is higher than him, he climbs. Boys will be boys.

He loves to eat. Vegetables are his favorite, and will eat that over anything else. I make him a lot of smoothies, so he can be strong like Popeye.

I am guessing he weighs somewhere in the twenties, possibly 22. I will know for sure when we go to his check up.



His infection from a couple weeks back is all cleared. Yay!

He now has 8 teeth! the center top two are barely out, but I am still counting them. His "vampire fangs" came out on the top first, lol. So odd. He is my little Dracula.

He likes to do the indian call now, you know...where you go ahhhhhh and continuously pat your hand on your mouth... That's the best explanation I have!

He loves:
Mickey Mouse and Pooh Bear
Food
Sippy Cup
Puffs
Standing and climbing
Crawling

He not so much loves:
His crib
Getting dressed
Diaper changes
The word "no" (throws these really great tantrums)
Sitting still
Car rides


I am having so much fun planning his first birthday party! 3 months away.. I can hardly wait! 

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment