Popular Posts

Monday, January 13, 2014

Mustache Bash

I am having a blast planning Daniel's 1st birthday! In just three short months, my baby will be ONE! I still can't wrap my head around it.

For his party, I didn't want to do a regular "theme" such as dinosaurs, pooh, or mickey mouse... well, because thats what everyone does! I wanted his first birthday to stand out, and be a little different!

While on pinterest (my addiction) I came accross the cutest idea! We (as in I, since my husband is not on the creative side) are going to throw a Little Man Mustache Bash! Here are some ideas that I have, and trust me.. I have already been on Etsy ordering away! I want everything ready, instead of stressing at the last minute to get things done on time.


I love the idea of cupcakes for the kids and having a separate cake for the adults. These cupcake toppers are so cute, and I found them on Etsy for such a great deal. 


We have tons of these pitchers left over from the wedding last year, and the sign is such a fun idea. Instead of hanging it, I had gotten some mini easels and have mini chalkboards on them, so I can write out various things around the party.


Ah! These invitations are to die for. I really love the look of chalkboards, so finding these invitations were such a win in my book! I got the downloadable files, so I saved a ton of money that way, and am able to print the exact amount I need. They also have cute Thank You cards to match.


For the drinks, I ordered these straws. Im thinking of getting some mason jars to put them in. 


This table setup is great! We are doing a baby blue, grey, and black color scheme, but I love this idea. I got some mustache banners that will be great for the tables.


I have a big framed chalkboard that I have hanging in my kitchen that I love to doodle on. I plan on making our own version of this sign to display at his party. It's a great way for everyone to see what he has been up to!

We still have a lot of planning to do, ordering cakes and getting his cake smash pictures done. I am looking forward to all the happiness this will bring him, and I am excited so see how much he has grown over the year.

Will keep updating with progress of the party, and feel free to shoot me any ideas! 




1 comment:

  1. Such a cute idea and great theme for Daniel's first birthday party!


    ReplyDelete