Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

12.28.2012- Our Wedding

Many people can only dream of finding that one person at such a young age. I was lucky to be that person.

Alex and I met in high school, my Junior year. We clicked instantly, and I always felt that connection with him. We have had our share of trials together, but for being so young, I am happy that we are still so strong. There is no other person I could imagine myself with. No other person I could see having a family with. He is truly my better half.

Our wedding was so beautiful. It came together very quickly, and I was a super stressed bride, but on our wedding day I could not have been more relaxed and ready.

The weather was perfect, our decorations were flawless, and everyone looked so wonderful. It could not have gone any smoother.

We decided to do the first look before our ceremony, since the weather was so nice and it would have been too dark afterwards. The venue we had our wedding at had the prettiest scenes for pictures. I was so happy to have booked it there!!

Our photographer was so wonderful. Not only does she capture such beautiful photos, she is such a sweet woman. I have come to know her and get together with her and her handsome son, Logan. I love building relationships with people you wouldn't expect. If you are in the South Florida area, I highly recommend her. I'll include links at the bottom for all of the information on our wedding.

I hope you enjoy some of my favorite photos of the wedding.

































(A preggo can get down, too)!







4 comments:

  1. Hey Kelsey, I had no idea you had a blog, I just found it! Great post; you made a beautiful bride :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fela! Thank you very much =) I hope all is well with your family.

      Delete
  2. Hey kelsey, I'm a new reader of your blog & I wanted to say that I am in love with your wedding pictures & how your decorations turned out & I adore your little family! Kepp blogging because I will be reading!

    ReplyDelete