Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Shots... The not so good ones.

Well, Monday was not fun. Or Tuesday, or Wednesday for that matter. I blame it on the shots. He suffered the needles again, and this time they seemed to bother him more than last. He's been super duper cranky on and off, as well as not sleeping well anymore. He is also teething, so I know he's bothered by both things. Poor baby, I do wish I could endure all of his pain for him. 

He never used to like the pacifier, but since I'm pretty positive (110%) his bottom teeth are going to cut soon, he's been chewing on them, just the tip where  the two teeth would come in! Whatever floats his boat & makes him more comfortable works for me. 

We have been quite busy this week though, meeting up with friends and playing. He's a trooper, yet still refuses to nap during the day. I seriously try every trick in the book, and he doesn't budge! 

He weighs 14lbs & measures a whopping 26 inches :) 




He loves his daddy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment