Popular Posts

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Month four!

Well time is going by as quick as ever, and he is 4 months old today! I miss him being a teeny tiny baby, but I also love watching him grow and learn new things. He is becoming so interactive and loves to have conversations.

He weighs somewhere around 14 pounds and he's about 26-27 inches long! His legs are the long part of him:) 

This Sunday we are taking him to the pool for the first time! I am so excited and  since he loves being outdoors and his baths, I am sure the pool will be exciting for him.

I finally got a massage today, which was much needed! Thanks to my awesome husband :) 

Daniels new thing is being a stunt baby and trying to break free out of his toys. He is sooo silly and fun to watch.




No comments:

Post a Comment