Popular Posts

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Updates

I have not had much to write about, but I know I need to keep updating the blog or ill just keep forgetting and there will be no longer a blog! 

Last week was pretty good. Daniel is still teething, those little suckers don't want to come out yet. He's pretty much nursing alllllllllll day so the couch is where we reside during the day. He's sleeping well at night, wakes up maybe once some nights, so I'm happy he is getting his sleep.

Nap time is getting better. We were struggling for a bit trying to nap at a decent hour, and now we have for it! Fingers crossed that it sticks.

I can't believe he is almost 5 months old. Time really does fly, and I miss my newborn. I have to admit, he is much more fun now that he plays :)

So, he has been saying mum for the whole day! He will go "mumum mummmm mum". I am counting this as saying mama! Yay happy day! 

Nothing crazy on this weeks agenda. Alex is starting back to school again, and taking night classes so he can work during the day. Wah :( we will miss him 3 nights out of the week. I am so proud of him for setting his goals and sticking to them. I also am going back to school! I picked up an online class for this semester, and will return in spring. Being a nurse has always been my dream, and I plan on finishing my schooling to do just that. I have about 1.5 year left, so I will finish that before any more babies. 




No comments:

Post a Comment