Popular Posts

Friday, August 30, 2013

Scrapbooking

I got the most precious baby book and scrapbook for Daniel, and what am I doing with it? Nothing! I am so far behind on keeping up his scrapbook. I really need to start it. He's going to be 5 months on the first, so I better hop to it before I get even further behind!

I'm pretty sure Daniel is going through his 6mo growth spurt now, at 5 months. It's now towards the end of it, but about a week ago he started cluster feeding like crazy. Now it's slowing down, thankfully! I have been thinking of investing in a baby scale, to weigh him and keep up with his growth since he goes so long between appointments now. My scale is bizzurk and I don't trust it's readings, mostly because I weighed 117, and an hour later weighed in at 75! Something is off. Lol.

Other than that, he is doing really great! Sleeping, playing, teething, rolling, and everything else that a baby does! 


No comments:

Post a Comment