Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Superbaby

I have a whizkid. He is so smart for his young age, and I'm truly amazed at everything he learns. He is now able to pull him self up from a reclined position to a sitting position, but once he's up he just falls over, lol. We're still working on the balance. He's got rolling down, but still gets stuck sometimes going from tummy to back. 

If he is in his rocker or laying down and wants to be picked up he will arch his back with his hands up, ready to be swooped away. It's so cute.

Lately he has been falling asleep on my shoulder like he used to when he was a newborn. Ever since he has been about 2 months old, he never wanted to sleep on me anymore. Well needless to say, I'm enjoying the cuddle time! 

I feel like he is getting so big. We moved him into 9 month jammies because the 6 month were too tight on his piggy toes, leaving them all curled up. The 9 monthers have some room to grow into, but at least he has freedom! 

His sleeping is going back to normal, thankfully! I keep the baby Tylenol near by just incase his teething is really bothering him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment