Popular Posts

Monday, July 29, 2013

To Grandmothers house we go....

Not really! This time we had Alex's parents over for dinner. Usually every weekend we try to make it to both grandparents houses so they can each spend some time with him and he can become more familiar with them. Well, two weekends ago Daniel was NOT happy with going out. So we decided let's have them come here instead. Much better :) He had all of his toys here and was a happy little camper. Needless to say, he loves his home sweet home.

Im not sure if I mentioned in the previous post about his rolling strategies. He now has rolling onto his stomach down pat, but gets stuck and cannot roll back the other way. I've been trying to practice with him, but he hasn't gotten the hang of it yet. With due time he will be rolling around town.

He has started sleeping 13+ hours a night now, yippie! I actually wake up before him, and don't know what to do with myself. I need to start working on afternoon naps, since he won't sleep unless I lay down with him.

His 4 month check up is soon and I can't wait to see his growth over these past two months :) He is much chunkier and longer, so I know he will top the charts!




No comments:

Post a Comment