Popular Posts

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Realization

After having Daniel, I have realized many things. First of all, I realized how precious life is, every single moment. The good, the bad, the sad, the ugly, the happy, they are all moments to be cherished because they will only happen once. Having a child has made me appreciate the little things in life. Too often we are rushing around, trying to live by the clock, that we don't take time to stop and be thankful for everything around us. So what if we are late, our children are enjoying something, or doing something new. Wherever we are going, it will still be there in a half hour. Secondly, I have realized who really wants to be in your life and who is just bluffing. A lot of people tell you that they want to see you, and spend time with you, but when it comes time to make plans they suddenly are too busy and never have time, and never write you back to follow through with plans. It's depressing, and hurts to know that you are no longer a friend with person. I'm happy to say I still have few true friends, and some that I thought were true really surprised me by being a bluff. A final realization I have had is the power of research. Before having Daniel, I didn't do any research before doing something. However, now I will spend weeks analyzing every view and argument on something. I heard a saying "know better, do better" and that has stuck with me. I want to make sure I know everything about something before doing it or giving it to my son. Call me crazy, but I want the best for him, and won't settle for less. 

If you are a mom, I am sure you will agree with me. Our kids are our world. I will always put my kids and family first. 

On that note, Daniel is doing really well! He is back to sleeping better, and doing better throughout the day. He is 5 months old today, and I am so thankful to have him in my life. 




No comments:

Post a Comment