Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Dear Santa



Dearest Santa,

Over these past 8 months, I have seen a lot of things that I would love to have full access to. For some reason, everyone takes these away from me, and tells me this word "no". Since no one can say no to Santa, I figured there is no better person to write a letter to than you. I have enclosed my wish list and am looking forward to unwrapping them on Christmas morning. 

Hair



Not just any kind of hair. I like to play with and pull hair that women have spent hours doing. I especially like hair with gel in it because then it is slimy and fun to play with!


Coffee Carousel



My dad always takes the cups out of this, so why cant I? I want many different colored cups, and make sure it't the spinning kind, just like my dads!


Eyeglasses
My Grandma and Grandpa have these awesome toys on their face at all times! They must never get bored. I'd like a couple pairs of these please.


Universal Remote

My mom gave me this stupid baby remote that plays noises for switching channels and whatnot. I want the real thing. That way, no one can hear when I change their channels to play my channel... And then I laugh when they wonder what happened.. HA HA HA!


Car Keys


These really should be at the top of the list, but I have so many important gifts to ask for that I couldn't control what I wrote. However, these are a must. The good ol fashioned car keys. Not some plastic keys, those are for babies.


Paper from the doctors office


I need an endless amount of this stuff. It is entertainment for hours! I need so much because I like to eat it as I play, so I go through a roll pretty quickly.


Cellphone



What would we do without phones? I'll probably need a back up because I like to chuck it at the floor. I'd also like it preloaded with my favorite apps, just ask my mom.


Blinds


Now Santa, I know this may be an odd gift but think about it.... Peek A Boo!! These are the best for that game. I get a little excited so please get me the kind that don't break easily.


Christmas Tree


Why is this awesome thing only around for Christmas? It should really be called an Everyday Tree.. So I can get my hands on it EVERY DAY!



Frying Pan
Every time my mom is cooking, I love to grab this handle. Then she yells, and I laugh, and it's such a fun game. They seem to be good noise makers too, so that would be a lot of entertainment for me! It's a must.





Well Santa, there you have it. I don't need stacking cups, foam blocks, or another rattle. I need ALL of these mentioned, and will be looking forward to unwrapping them (and eating the wrapping paper too).

Yours Truly,
Daniel


Merry Christmas!











No comments:

Post a Comment