Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Why us?

Well, today sucks.

I got a call from our morgatge guy and unfortunately our contract was denied in the final step of the process. To say the least, there was a snag in the credit history and things just didn't work out. I am so upset that a) it didn't go through, b) it was found sooner... Not the week before, and c) that we won't be having Daniels first Christmas in our home. I may sound rediculous for saying that, but at the moment I am just very upset with how this has all gone down. I will look at it as Gods way of letting us know there is something better for us out there. We will have to look for a place to rent in the meantime, as our lease here is done in the next month and it's much too small. 

On another note, Daniel also has a kidney infection! He has been running a low grade fever for a couple of days, but this morning woke up with a 101 and jumped to 103.2...Even with medicine. So the doctors did their thing and he is on an antibiotic and we go back in one week for an ultrasound to make sure it's all cleared up. Please keep him in your thoughts as he is miserable. 

I wish I had a better update to post.. But that's what's happening in our life right now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment