Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A new hobby.

A while ago, I downloaded this awesome app on my Iphone, called Rhonna Designs. I instantly fell in love, and began creating little things here and there for my keepsakes.

Needless to say, I am obsessed now, and am learning new things about the app every day! I have always had a creative side, and love thinking up new ideas. I thought making invites would be a fun hobby to do while being a SAHM. Yes, I know there are SO many small shops that make and sell them, and even print too, however I would like to think that I have a nice spin on some things that hopefully some people would appreciate!

I have decided to create a portfolio of my designs, and then post on here to see what you all think first. If I get enough positive feedback, I will be making an Etsy shop and hopefully get things kicking! 

I will only be doing digital files, that the customer can print on their own paper of choosing. This way, it stays fun for me so I am not slaving over my annoying printer all the time!

Keep an eye out for the upcoming preview, and if anyone has ideas they want to shoot at me so I can add to my post, let me know and I will be glad to accommodate you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment