Popular Posts

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Be Mine

Love is in the air!

Happy late Valentines Day. We celebrated by going to lunch, taking a nap, and later I made a yummy dinner & dessert for the hubs and myself. Daniel had a big baked potato!

This holiday to me isn't about being extravagant in gifts, because that is just materialistic. I love to just spend quality time together, and that's what makes me happy.

I got some cute pictures of Daniel in the morning. It took TWO cookies to get a smile out of that stinker.








For dinner, I whipped up two nice Filets, loaded baked potatoes, and asparagus.. However, the asparagus did not cooperate with me, so that was left out. It was not missed!


As for dessert, our favorite is chocolate strawberries. While Daniel was napping, I melted the chocolate and got down to business. I like using Semi-Sweet chocolate, because as the name says, it's just semi sweet ;) As they were still hot I sprinkled some red sprinkles on them.... Ta Da!! 

We hoped you enjoyed your romantic day as much as we did. 

Lots of love
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment