Popular Posts

Friday, July 26, 2013

Baby is the boss!

I am not one to let my baby "Cry It Out". I feel that it is torture for the both of us, insensitive, and rude! No one likes to cry, and since babies cannot communicate with us verbally, a cry is their way of telling us what is bothering them. With that being said, Daniel gets his way no matter what! Although he is only four months old (on the 1st), he is quite bossy for such a little dude. If he is not happy about something he will let you know loud and clear! I LOVE holding him and cuddling with him. Some may say I am "spoiling" him, but I DONT CARE! He is my baby and what he wants, he will get.

So he has everything.

He is really starting to get the hang of his jumper and all the toys on it. He realized how to jump, so it's fun watching him bounce off the floor and see his face just light up with joy.

I wish I could get out of the house more with him, but this summer heat is dreadful and he just gets sooooooo cranky when he is hot. But really, so does everyone else...No one likes to sweat!

Adding videos on here is pretty annoying, especially since all the videos are on my phone and it is nearly impossible to upload from my phone so it's quite the process. Maybe i'm just missing something.

We had a mini photo shoot today while he was in a good mood =)











No comments:

Post a Comment