Popular Posts

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Buy Buy Baby Addict

So as most of my friends know, I like to shop. Now, when I was pregnant with Daniel I was told about this baby superstore, and that's exactly what it is. Buy Buy Baby has everything your child could possibly need, even things they don't need, but this store carries it anyways! I know I already have everything I need for DJ, but you can never have too many cute things.. This time I was in LaLa Land and wanted to buy the store! No but really, if you have been you will see where I am coming from.

Anyways, since Daniel is teething now I got him lots of things to nibble on so hopefully this teething process goes smoothly!

He sleeps so peacefully at night now and I am so relieved! Poor baby has acid reflux, and would not sleep on a flat surface for a while, so I was nervous transitioning him from an inclined sleeper, to just being flat. Thankfully he has had no issues and loves his sleep now! He even slept through the fireworks on July 4th!

Yesterday we had a play date with a friend of mine and her baby boy who is 5 months old! They were so cute together, they even held hands on the playmat. It was so cute watching them play around ok the floor, even though they probably had no idea what was going on.

I'm going to try to figure out how I can post videos on here, if that's even possible... We will see!!

Later on ill be making a post about some tips I have found that have helped me a lot, so I can share with any mommies who may read this :)

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment