Popular Posts

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Rolly Polie


Daniel loves to roll! As soon as I put him anywhere he starts rolling side to side.
In the morning I put him down on his play mat so I can eat and clean up some things, and I will look over at him to see that he has rolled completely around the mat! He is quite adventurous. I love watching him learn to do new things, because his facial expressions are priceless! 

I've gotten him a couple of new toys and he is loving each of them. His favorites are the ones with holes where he can grab and shake them around. 

Hopefully I can figure out how to put his new jumper together. My husband is always so busy working hard, so I try to do as much as I can that way he can relax at home. Since I'm not that handy, I usually have him look it over to make sure it won't fall apart! 

Still trying to figure out the video thing , so those should be up shortly!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment