Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Teething

This sucks. I heard about the growth spurts and sleepless nights, but I was not informed about how bad teething is! What the heck. 

Daniel is not a fussy baby! But this whole process has him in a funk and he is just not himself :( I keep telling myself not to get frustrated, but I can't seem to shake it. I'm frustrated because he is frustrated and we both don't know what to do! I have all the teething toys there possibly are but none are soothing him. I've been researching these natural amber teething necklaces and am on the fence about them. They seem to have a great write up, and since they are all natural I am really leaning towards getting a couple. I will not give my baby orajel or teething tablets since I have heard not so great things about both. 

Well I hope this phase is short because we are not happy campers at the moment! 




No comments:

Post a Comment