Popular Posts

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Blog everyday!

I have been stumbling upon many more blogs, and I am getting a lot of ideas from them. I know it is now September 5th, so I am a few days behind, but better late than never! I really need to challenge myself with these types of things, or I may never come around to sharing new information. This looked like a fun thing for me to do, so I guess I'll start now.

This is a challenge I found on a blog I view and here are the topics for each day:

Topics of discussion:

Day 1: Tell us your story. This can be as long or as short as you want it to be. Day 2: What is your guilty pleasure?Day 3: Show us your happy place.Day 4: Tell us about your most perfect day you've ever had.Day 5: What is something that most people don't know about you?Day 6: Introduce us to your spouse/significant other. Day 7: What is the craziest thing you've ever done?Day 8: What are your most favorite blogs? I love finding new blogs!Day 9: What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?Day 10: A day in the life of you.. (in pictures) Can be with or without captions.Day 11: What are some of your greatest memories?Day 12: As a child what did you want to be when you grew up? Are you anything close to your previous ambitions?Day 13: If you had to move somewhere, where would it be?Day 14: What is your go-to meal when cooking for your family? Share your recipe. Day 15: What is your favorite quote and why?Day 16: What are 10 things that make you happy? Can be a list or pictures.Day 17: What are your 4 most liked photos on Instagram from the past month?Day 18: What are your goals as a parent? If you don't have children, what are you goals for the year?Day 19: What is your favorite holiday?Day 20: Today do a random act of kindess and share with us what you did.Day 21: Where are you top 5 places to shop for you or your kids?Day 22: If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?Day 23: Upcycle project! Upcycle something and show us pictures and the steps to how you did it.Day 24: Who would you like to meet? Can be someone famous, someone passed, someone you are friends with but have never met.Day 25: What do you wish you were better at?Day 26: What is your favorite DIY project you've ever done? Tell us how you did it. Show us some pictures!Day 27: If you made up your own holiday what would it be?Day 28: If you were ever to become famous, what would you want to become famous for?Day 29: Share your favorite Instagram accounts that you follow.Day 30: Did you learn anything about yourself this month?


I will be posting the 5 back to back in order to catch up! Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment