Popular Posts

Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Places Id Go- Day 13

I started this post on my phone, and I guess I never went to post it, so I lost all that I wrote! Here it goes again..

If there were any place I wanted to move, it would be hard to pick. There are a few places in the U.S. that I would love to live in, as well as places outside of the U.S. that seem enjoyable.

Within the United States, I would love to either live in Colorado, North Carolina, or Virginia. I have been to North Carolina many times and each time fell in love with the scenery and atmosphere.. Virginia seems very beautiful as well. Colorado, I like because of the mountains. I think it would be a great change from Florida.

Outside of the United States, I would love to either live in Australia or Hawaii. Both seem to have beautiful views, and a great atmosphere..relaxing. They are both also different lifestyles from here, so that would be fun. I also loved Italy when I traveled there and think it would be a very different experience to live where English is not the main language, so I would love to experience that.

No comments:

Post a Comment