Popular Posts

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 1: My Story

I was born in Phoenix, Arizona on June 3rd,1993. Soon after I moved to sunny South Florida with my Mom, Dad, and older sister Meghan. I danced, horseback rode, and did color guard all throughout my school years. I go to our community college and major in Nursing. I would love to be a baby nurse or a lactation consultant. In my junior year of high school, I met my now husband, Alex. We have been together for 3 years & 4 months, and married for 9 months! I became pregnant with the greatest little blessing in July, 2012. I had a pretty up and down pregnancy, sick the whole first trimester, and high-risk from the middle to the end. I delivered a PERFECT, healthy baby boy on April 1st at 8:18 p.m, weighing 6.6 lbs and 21 inches long. His name is Daniel James Castellon, and my world revolves primarily around him! I looooove to cook and eat, mostly the eating part. I am pro extended breastfeeding, babywearing, anti-circ, and all that other "hippie" stuff :) I will always put my family first, and rarely do anything that doesn't involve my son or husband. I love to travel and it would be a dream of mine to travel the world with my family. I want 6 kids, and that's not going to change. I'm a young mom, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Marrying Alex and having my little boy are the greatest things that have happened to me!

















No comments:

Post a Comment