Popular Posts

Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 6: Mancandy




Meet my hubby, Alex! He is the man of my dreams and my best friend. We started dating the end of our Junior year in high school, although we were in the same class all year :) He is Salvadorian, so he has a nice tan all year round (I'm super jealous of that). He is into cars, specifically Japanese cars, and loves to drift. When we met he had a car and it was right hand drive, meaning he drove on the opposite side. When he picked me up on our first date, my mom was so confused and thought I was driving his car. It was quite funny. I was so clumsy on our date, I spilled soda all over his glasses and the table, whoops! He is funny, charming, and a bit sarcastic at times, but no where near as sarcastic as I am. He went to school for Welding and currently works for a yacht company, welding and installing towers. He is the BEST father to our baby boy, I am so grateful for him. 




No comments:

Post a Comment