Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day 11: Flashbacks (great memories)

As I reflect on my past I can't help but think of all the great opportunities I took part in as well as all of the great family vacations we went on. 

Ill start with my first favorite memory. This was in 2007, I was 14 years old. My parents, sister and I went on a family vacation to Paris and then Ireland (we met up with more family once we got there). This memory was in Paris, the Louvre to be exact. My dad was very into the art and sculptures, opposite of my mom, sister and I. We found ourselves so bored and tired that we were acting out scenarios of ways to get out of there. It was one of those moments where you are very giddy and slap happy. Needless to say, that was the first and last art museum we traveled to. 


Another great memory I have is actually a sum of many great times at the lakes in North Carolina. We always had such a great time, shared with family and friends. I went tubing, waterskiing, cliff jumping and rope swinging for the first time over the times we went back. 

In each of the places I traveled to, all hold many great memories. 
From freshman year in high school to prom and graduation, I have many great memories with great friends over those years.

A memory I will never forget or one that will never be dull in my mind was the day my son was born. Since he is my first child it was such a new, yet beautiful experience. I will hold that moment close to my heart forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment