Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Growing pains, chatterbox, vacation



As I read about growth spurts, I've seen all of the same information! However, I think Daniel goes through mini growth spurts at completely random times. I definitely don't mind the extra cuddles :) 

He's talking a lot more now. His new thing is farting noises and high pitched squeals. He also likes to play peek-a-boo with himself, and ill jump in and surprise him and get a good giggle from him. He's quite the entertainment. 

We're leaving Friday to spend some time with family who has not met him yet! It will be very fun & relaxing (I hope). I'm looking forward to future vacations such as Disney, Sea World, all that fun stuff! 

I've been going back and forth with myself about putting him into modeling, and I've finally decided to email a couple of agencies. Who knows what will happen, all we can do is try! 





No comments:

Post a Comment