Popular Posts

Friday, September 27, 2013

Day 23: Upcycle

I am not very handy when it comes to reusing or redoing things. I like crafts, just not out of my own scraps, because I am not that creative. So for this post, I have nothing to write about!

I'll talk about Daniel instead :)

He is doing fantastic. Happy as ever and growing like a little weed. I am so excited to watch him grow and learn, yet a little sad because I know he is growing out of his baby stage :(

So far on the food list we have tried bananas and carrots. Well, he loved the bananas.. and the carrots... not so much. The first try with carrots he was literally gagging, poor thing. But I pushed forth and kept trying, and now he is like a little birdie, opens his mouth wide open and loves them, yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment