Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fuss monster

It's been one of those weeks! Teething is not my friend at the moment, and my heart hurts for Daniel as he goes through this! He is still happy a couple hours out of the day so I cherish those hours and replay them in my mind while he is being a monster :(

It is so close to starting solids and I am so excited! I feel like he is getting hungrier, so it's perfect timing. I can't wait to make videos and post pictures of his messiness.

I started my online class this week. I am taking Nutrition as a part of my pre-reqs for Nursing. I am excited to be back in the curriculum, but dreading when I start full time.. He will be over a year old then, so it won't be too bad. I plan to earn my RN, and then look into becoming a birth doula, or a labor & delivery nurse. I absolutely love babies and nursing, and I want to help as many babies as possible. I also would love to be a NICU nurse, I think it would be an amazing experience to help such tiny miracles.

I have a freezer stash of milk that I am donating to a mommy in need. She reached out to me through a milk bank, and since I can't use the frozen milk since Daniel is sensitive to the dairy in it, I would much rather donate it than dump it. She will be coming to pick it up in the morning! It feels good to be able to help another mom and baby out.




No comments:

Post a Comment